This agreement is in effect as of February 2020
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarise yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorised activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorised or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any Junction Store employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgement does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Junction Store and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licencors , from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Junction Store or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Junction Store will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Wear and Tear
Upon receiving your Label garments, it is your sole responsibility to inspect your garments and report any damages or defects to your assigned sales representative within 7 business days. You can also email email@example.com with any issues.
We strive to provide the finest fabrics and materials available to construct our garments and make sure that they are the highest quality. We cannot be responsible for damages that are caused by personal wear and/or wear and tear that is caused from use or overuse. To be clear, our warranty does not cover damage caused by a personal accident, improper care (i.e., excessive dry cleaning or mishandling by your dry cleaner), negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use.
Please keep in mind that certain fabrics can be very delicate; garments need to be treated with the finest care. If you want some recommendations on best practices to enhance the longevity of your garments, please reach out to your sales representative. Dry-cleaning your garments regularly is not recommended. Most dry cleaners use harmful chemicals and agents that destroy or breakdown the fabric, thereby diminishing performance and durability.
Any holes that result from normal wear and tear will be deemed the responsibly of the client. We are committed to helping you find a solution to repair your garment but each instance will be handled on a case by case basis.
We recommend that all clients purchase an extra pair of slacks with each suit purchase to increase the longevity of the suit. We also recommend that you do not wear any garment more than 1 time per week.
Please reach out if you have any questions – we are always happy to help!
Refunds, Cancellations, Exchanges
We’re confident that you will be thrilled with your Junction Store TAGs garments. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re designed and built just for YOU. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to refunds, returns, remakes and alterations.
Because each one of our garments is custom-made specifically for you, we do not offer any refunds, exchanges or returns for any custom-made garments. Refunds and cancellations are not permitted for any order after 24 hours of placing an order and/or providing payment details to Junction Store TAGs. The reason for this policy is that once an order is placed, work on the order commences shortly thereafter and expenses are incurred by our business as part of the production process.
We are 100% committed to working with you to achieve a solution. To that pursuit, we offer complimentary alterations and will remake your garment if it is deemed unalterable by our staff. Although customer satisfaction is a top priority for us, we recognise that it is impossible to measure a client’s satisfaction relative to his/her expectations and those of our expert clothiers. For this reason, we cannot guarantee your complete satisfaction with our products and/or service. For that reason, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns.
Our expected timeline for completing an order from start to finish is 4 to 5 weeks. However, this time frame is subject to change based on a range of factors that are sometimes outside of our control. Even if there is a material delay in the time frame with respect to a client order, including but not limited to, a production delay or an out-of-stock fabric, refunds and/or cancellations are not permitted under any circumstance. JUNCTION STORE TAGS (at its sole discretion) will make best faith efforts to remedy any unfavourable situations and make things right.
For any items purchased with a promotional discount or gift certificate, the coupon or gift certificate will be refunded before another payment source.
All content and materials available on Junction Store, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Junction Store, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically reauthorized by Junction Store.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Junction Store from our offices located in the state of Noida, UP, IN. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of INDIA, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of INDIA, without regard to the conflict of laws and the laws of INDIA, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Noida, State UP, INDIA, You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Junction Store EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: